We strive to make our website accessible to all users including those with visual impairments, hearing impairments, motor skill impairments and learning difficulties.
We have tried to make sure that pages comply with the key requirements of the W3C (World-Wide Web Consortium) best practice accessibility guidelines.
The website has been tested using the following browsers:
• Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10
• Chrome 33
• Firefox 28
• Opera 20
• Safari 7Apple iOS – Safari 6 on iOS6 and Safari 7 on iOS7
• Android – Default web browser and Chrome 33
Screen reader compatibility
Southwark Cathedral Venues website should be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
• Window Eyes
Advice about accessibility on external sites
The following external sites are also useful resources when it comes to accessibility in order to find out more about adjusting your settings and help and support.
• BBC My web my way – http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/
• W3C Web Accessibility Initiative – http://www.w3.org/WAI/
• Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 – http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag.php
• Action on Hearing Loss – http://www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk/
• British Deaf Association – http://www.bda.org.uk/
• Royal National Institute for the Blind – http://www.rnib.org.uk/